This Application (“App”) is for the purpose of reporting incidents, vigilance and monitoring of pipelines in real time (“Purpose”).
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Application or parts of our Application
- “Application” or “App” means this software program downloaded by You on an electronic device
- “Device” means the device that can access the Application such as a cell phone, laptop or a digital tablet etc.
- “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Application or from the Application itself. Described below in more detail.
- “You” or “User” means the individual accessing or using the Application as applicable.
What Information is collected
The data relevant to the Purpose is collected which may include data about User’s daily route / location, in order to help improve performance and efficiency.
While using the Application, User may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Province, Postal code, City
- Usage Data: Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Application.
Usage Data may include information such as User’s Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the Application that the User visits, the time and date of the visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When Users access the Application by or through a mobile device, certain information may be collected automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Personal Data may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Application, including to monitor the usage of the Application
- To manage User Accounts
- To manage Your registration as a User of the Application. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Application.
- To manage Your requests
- For business transfers: User information may be used to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held about their Application Users is among the assets transferred.
Security Precautions Data and system integrity are of prime importance. As a result, reasonable precautions have been taken to secure Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. These precautions include technical, physical and organizational security measures, such as measures to prevent unauthorized access, that are commensurate with the sensitivity of the information and the level of risk associated with the processing of the Personal Data. Access to data and technology is password protected and only authorized persons have such access. Industry standard technology has been used to keep Users’ information secure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where You have given a password for access to the App or certain functions within the App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You are asked not to share your password with anyone. By using, accessing or registering with the App, you agree that the Application owner is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising from or relating to any breach of security, circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures, or interception of Your transmissions. Any transmission by you is at your own risk.
Is User Data Disseminated?
As a result of any merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be shared/ transferred.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Modification of Data / Information
Registered Users may access the App with their username and password. Users may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org on the provided contact Personal Information already provided by the User.
Policy Revision and Notification of Changes
The owner of Application has the right to change or alter this policy at any time and without notice. The Users may be notified about policy changes by posting information with the version number and date. Any change/modification shall on this Application apply to any data collected under this Policy.